We exceed the Illinois State Standards. We follow the American Society of Home of Inspectors (ASHI) Standard of Practice for home inspection and the Code of Ethics for the home inspection profession.
All inspections address the readily accessible, visually observable, installed components of 9 major systems of the home :
- The Roofing System, including related drainage and flashing
- The Exterior, including windows, doors, decks and more…
- The Electrical System
- The Heating System, including a Level 1 inspection of fireplaces
- The Cooling System
- The Insulation and Ventilation
- The Plumbing System, including sump pumps and water heaters
- The Interior, including major appliances
- Structural components
(Where applicable and weather permitting)
WE GIVE YOU MORE… FREE!
Every Pre-Purchase Single Family House or
Multi-Family Building Inspection includes:
- 100-day residential warranty with mechanical and structural coverages!
90-day main water line and main sewage line coverage!
AND BECAUSE WE CARE…
- A free appliance and mechanical recall notification service!
- A free maintenance question resource account!
- A free Home Reference Book to help new or seasoned property owners learn more about how things work inside and outside their investment. ($70.00 value)
Home Inspections in North Chicago and these suburbs*:
- Arlington Heights
- Buffalo Grove
- Des Plaines
- Elk Grove Village
- Elmwood Park
- Franklin Park
- LaGrange Park
- Melrose Park
- Morton Grove
- Mt. Prospect
- Oak Park
- Park Ridge
- Prospect Heights
- Rolling Meadows
- River Forest
- River Grove
- Schiller Park
- Stone Park
- Villa Park
*Inspections outside of these areas are subject to a travel fee